Our Residential Roofing Services
Your roof is one of the most essential parts of the home. It protects your investment from the elements while keeping your family safe! Over time a roof can become aged and worn and turn from an asset to a liability. If your roof becomes unreliable, then your family and home become at risk.
New Roof Installations
We've built our foundation local we believe this allows us to provide homeowners the best roofing in Weatherford, TX, and surrounding areas. Unlike other companies, we aren't storm chasers. If your roof needs repairs or replacement, give us a call today. We can help with insurance claims so don't worry if a storm didn't just happen your roof can still be covered.
Residential New Roof Installations
By using the best roofing materials available, we can offer quality roofing to homeowners in Weatherford, Texas. When you need a new roof installed, you must call a pro! Our residential roofing experts will walk you through the process from start to finish. The goal is to provide the best roofing experience possible, one that provides lasting protection for your home.
Types of Roofs We Install
Stone Coated Steel
Standing Seam Metal
If you want a roof that will stand up to the elements, then we must use the best roofing brands on the market. Don't let another moment pass; contact us now to speak with the roofing contractor. Let us begin your new roofing project, today!
Full Roof Replacements
Unfortunately, roofs can not last forever, and after some time, a simple repair job will not cut it any longer. If you are a Weatherford, TX homeowner or in the surrounding areas and you believe your home needs a roof replacement contact us today. Waiting will only make the problem worse, potentially costing more to fix if the damages progress.
Hail Damage Roof Replacement
In Texas, the threat of hail damage is real. Over the years your roof will take a beating and eventually the need for a roof replacement will come. Our roofing experts deal with hail damaged roofs every day. We know what the insurance adjusters are looking for and will provide proper assessments of the damages.
Emergency Roof Replacement
We hope never to have to experience something which would require an emergency roof replacement, but sometimes things happen we can't control. If your Weatherford, Texas home needs an emergency roof replacement, then call us today.
From time-to-time, your roof will need a little repair. Most commonly these repairs are due to animal damages around plumbing stacks. Whatever your roof repair requirement is, our team has a solution for you.
If you suspect your home needs shingles replaced then let one of our roofing techs inspect the damages. We can easily replace missing or curled shingles and have your roof back in working order.
When you suspect your roof leaks, it is crucial that you repair the problem sooner than later. Water damage will only lead to far more issues that could have easily be prevented.
Emergency Roof Repair
Homeowners in Weatherford, Texas and surrounding areas, if your roof is leaking and the issue is an emergency call us immediately. Our emergency roof repair experts will come asses and fix the damages quickly.
To get the most out of your roof, a proper maintenance routine will always assist in extending its life. If you want to maintain the durability of your roof and get more years out of it, speak with our roofing experts today.
Residential Roof Maintenance
With a professional roofer inspecting your roof once or twice per year, you'll be sure to catch small issues quickly preventing them from getting worse. Our roofing team will give a thorough inspection and perform any roofing maintenance that is required.
Roof Maintenance Advice
Visually inspect your roof twice per year looking for signs of damages, debris, and any other noticeable issues.
Evaluate the home's insulation.
Clean out the gutters yourself or hire a professional.
Keep all nearby trees trimmed away from the house.
Six Tips For First-Time Homebuyers
Homeownership may provide significant benefits; you can build equity and make changes without a landlord's approval. However, you shouldn't buy a house in Texas without taking the right precautions. An ill-advised purchase could lead to many thousands of dollars in unexpected costs. First-time buyers need to exercise even greater caution; you might not recognize maintenance problems that experienced homeowners would notice.
1. It's wise to hire a house inspector before making a purchase. This expert has the tools and training needed to find serious flaws that most people overlook. He or she can also provide useful information about maintaining a specific home. If the inspector identifies significant problems, a seller may agree to reduce the price or perform repairs.
2. On the other hand, you can benefit from learning to spot a variety of defects. A professional inspection typically costs at least $400. If you repeatedly fail to identify catastrophic problems before you make offers, you could pay for numerous inspections without finding a suitable house.
3. When you tour a dwelling, remember to examine the windows, doors, walls, and flooring. Don't let a lot of little problems distract you from the significant flaws. For example, worn carpeting and leaky faucets hold little importance compared to cracks that might reveal a problem with the foundation. Bring a powerful flashlight; some basements, attics, and closets lack electric lighting.
4. Carefully inspect the exterior of a house as well. Confirm that water flows away from the building rather than entering its cellar. Beware of bowing walls, decaying lead paint, and rotten wood. If a house has rain gutters, take the time to examine them. Water may cause considerable damage to a home's exterior after gutters fail.
5. Don't overlook the chimney. Binoculars can help you spot cracked mortar and damaged bricks. Keep in mind that a chimney without a cap or liner will probably deteriorate more quickly. You can reduce maintenance hassles by choosing a house that uses direct vents rather than a chimney.
6. Take a look at the roof. If shingles have curled, deteriorated, or fallen off, you'll probably need to replace them. Dark stains and moss could also indicate that the roof has begun to decay. The chimney's metal flashing might cause water leaks if it becomes badly rusted. Check every room for ceiling discoloration; nearby carpet stains may help reveal the severity of any leaks.
While Texas homebuyers can benefit from avoiding properties with particularly burdensome defects, it's challenging to find an affordable house that doesn't need repairs. Fortunately, the experts at Weatherford Roofing can fix roofs, windows, and siding at competitive rates.